Monday, January 17, 2011

Double Brr


Way too cold today to work outside I think we had a high of 18 and I had no toe warmers left so..

My final solution is to get an L32(04+ 3800 supercharged) complete.Too much involved parting a motor together.I can take the L32 and pull the intake and install the intake from the L67 and the brackets.Nothing original from what I have read others have done the same and it's the easy way out.I can plop the L32 in heads and all and then bolt on what I need.

Lapping valves,installing Ls6 springs,300 dollar cams and buying 150 dollar head gaskets can be fun,however it can get expensive.The L32 from the factory makes 260hp with a new exhaust,modded airbox and a tune I cant see 300hp being unreachable ,it will be low cost and reliable .

No comments:

Post a Comment